- About us
Online Hilfe - ProRecorder
Questions about the ProRecorder Dictation Application.
The temp directory can be customized in the file "ProRecorder.NET.exe.config".
Change the entry:
add key="BasePath" value="Brainworks/ProRecorder"/
for example to:
add key="BasePath" value="H:\NewFolder\"/
Save the changes and restart ProRecorder.
The log files are located in ProRecorder ProPlayer under the user profile %USERPROFILE%.
C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\ApplicationData\Devacon\ProRecorder\LOGS
1. Open Explorer - Organize> -> Activate menu bar -> Layout
2. Tools -> Folder Options -> View -> Show hidden files and folders -> Show hidden files, folders and drives
After you have purchased a license you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Then go to: https://www.devacon.eu/my_licenses
1. All available licenses are shown as "Available". Click on the newly acquired license.
2. Copy the contents from the ProRecorder Wizard.
3. Paste the key from the ProRecoder in the field "Install Key" of the online store.
4. Click "Generate License" to install the setup key. This process is not reversible.
5. Copy the license key.
6. Add the license key into the field in ProRecorder.
7. Click "Next" to complete the process.
8. Click "Next" to verify the license in order to complete the process
9. Following the successful license verification, you exit the software activated by pressing the "Exit".
Run one of the following commands as an administrator:
Replace the url / / 192.168.1.1 / H $ or / / Y: / * with your details.
caspol -m -q -ag All_Code -url //192.168.1.1/h$/* FullTrust
caspol -m -q -ag All_Code -url file://y:/* FullTrust -name ProRecorder